Seasons Greetings from Management!!
It’s strange how quickly these editions come around!
Another year is almost at an end, and I want to take this opportunity to thank all our Customers and Suppliers for their continued trust in Eurovets throughout 2021.
Despite the ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic, Eurovets has had another incredible year. For this are truly thankful to all our Customers, Staff, Suppliers and external logistic Teams. There is just so much happening these days in the Eurovets world and time truly flies. Eventhough we are exceptionally busy we are still having a lot of fun developing our super premium product line and digitally modernizing our ways of working. With the innovative launch of Eurovets iOS and Android B2B App, we have raised the bar once again to enhance our service levels to better serve our customers. This first and one of its kind Eurovets App will aid all our Customers to browse our extensive range of products and make purchases directly in a convenient manner on the App. With educational videos, documents and promotional offers all included for further convenience built in the App.
This newsletter servers to provide you with a useful reference to keep abreast of the developments within Eurovets and the industry as a whole. We value our customers’ feedback, we take the good with the bad and ensure we continue to improve.
Eurovets has always strived to provide a COMPLETE solution for your clinic and pet care business, adding new global brands to our portfolio. We carry leading pet care solutions, ranging from equipment to daily consumables plus provide a service for continuous learning/training. Thank you for partnering with us in 2021. We wish you and your families a happy and prosperous holiday season and look forward to working with you throughout 2022.Yakub Omarji COO / CFO, Eurovets
Highlights in this Issue
- Introduction of Eurovets iOS and Android B2B App
- Gulf News and Khaleej Time’s exclusive story on how Karl Storz video endoscopy equipment helped vets remove 3.2cm foreign body from a Dog’s nasal cavity
- F10 Hand hygiene and biosecurity solutions adopted iCademy Middle East in Dubai
- Spread the JOY with Calibra’s new chewy treats for your canine friends
- Facts, signs and tips from experts on Feline Corona Virus
- Key tips to keep your Horse’s hooves healthy and strong
- Equine wound management with F10 products
- Importance of nutrition and additional supplement in small and large animals\
- Must-have anesthetic products for your clinic
- Additional service and support with IDEXX Extended Maintenance Contract
- Effective tips to treat Cat bad breath
- Learn what’s new in the pet grooming world
- Pet Insurance