Horses and camels require a very specific combination of vitamins and nutrients to remain healthy and active. Royal Horse’s line of super premium horse feed in Dubai has been developed to provide just that! Their exclusive product range, designed by expert nutritionists and veterinarians, will help to enhance the performance of horses across all disciplines and equestrian activity. In addition to its range of endurance horse feeds, the brand also offers a specially formulated Royal Camel mix to help keep the animal in prime condition. Each Royal Horse product is manufactured in production plants that meet the highest global accreditations and follow the best manufacturing practices.
At Eurovets Veterinary Suppliers, we are privileged to be recognized as the premier Royal Horse Feed supplier in Dubai and across the GCC. We stock all of the brand’s most popular equine feeds, including H-350, H-250, and S-250, among others. When you choose to purchase Royal Horse products from us, you are guaranteed to receive a high-grade product from a known and trusted supplier. We complement the high quality of our equine supplies with excellent value for money and timely delivery.
Popular Royal Horse Products
H-350: High-Revealing ExcellenceIntended for competition ponies and endurance horses, the H-350 is supplemented with Omega 3 to meet the optimal Omega 6/Omega 3 ratio. Not only does it help to raise the stamina of the animal, but it also facilitates faster recovery. Apart from Omega fatty acids, this equine feed is also supplemented with L-carnitine, Antioxidants, and Pre-biotics to help with digestion.
H-250: High-Revealing ExcellenceIdeal for competition horses that need an extra edge on the racetrack. Supplemented with L-carnitine and Vitamin E, H-250 helps to enhance muscle effort, lubricate joints, and expedite recovery after intense training sessions. Additional nutrients present in this formula include Organic Selenium, Vitamin C, Pre-biotics, and trace elements of zinc and manganese.
S-250: Sustained – Special Summer MixIf your horse suffers from a sensitive stomach, certain horse feed ingredients may negatively impact its health. The presence of oats, for example, could cause digestive issues and fatigue. Royal Horse developed S-250 is an oat-free formula. It utilizes forage to promote healthy digestion. The inclusion of antioxidants ensures swift muscle growth and rehabilitation.
B-150: Breeding – Passing on the BestThe B-150 is rich in L-carnitine. It is the ideal supplement for developing and maintaining powerful muscles necessary for endurance horses. The supplement is also useful in boosting equine fertility and also helps in the foal's development. Prebiotics present in this formula prevents all kinds of digestive issues that female horses commonly experience during pregnancy.
Why Choose Royal Horse Feed?
Below are just some of the reasons why Royal Horse is the most beloved equine feed in Dubai.
- Global Brand: Operates in 26 countries.
- Highest Quality Products: Manufactured in Quality Certified facilities as per FEI and race codes recommendations.
- Winning and Proven Formula: Developed by R&D experts around the world.
- Distributed by Eurovets Veterinary Suppliers: Leading veterinary supply and support solution provider in the GCC.
- Supplemented with L- Carnitine: Increases the energy conversion of fats and helps to fight fatigue. Improves the muscle strength and reduce recovery time.
- Formulated with Mannan Oligo Saccharides (MOS): Prebiotics extracted from yeast cell walls which helps to regulate the intestinal flora. So, it helps to avoid digestive disorders and hence ensures the safety during transit. They fix to the pathogenic bacteria and eliminate it. It strengthens the immune system.
- Supplemented with Gastri Wall Builder (GWB): Active ingredient based on plant extracts to support gastric comfort. Neutralizes the acidity of the stomach. Promotes the development of beneficial bacteria.
- Contains AO elite antioxidants: A mix of vegetable antioxidants. Designed to help to eliminate toxins from athletic horses. It boosts muscular effort and facilitates recovery.
- Moderate starch contents: Horses cannot digest large amount of starch because it doesn’t have amylase enzyme in the small intestine. The starch excess is prejudicial to the health and performances.
- Enriched with essential amino acids: Lysine, Methionine, Cysteine and Threonine cannot be synthesized in the body and must be found in food.
- Addition of organic selenium: This allows for better bio-availability and better bio-activity in sport horses.