· Our collection of your personal information
· Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
· Third party website links
· No spam or spoof emails
· Protecting your personal information
· How you can contact us about privacy questions
· Our use of your personal information
· Your use of your and other users’ personal information
Collection of your personal information
· As part of your registration on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information.
· Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you valid proof of company identification
· We use this financial and company information for billing purposes and for the fulfillment of your orders. Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any financial information anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site.
· Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP) to analyze user trends and improve the administration of the Site
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team when you respond to a survey. We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site. Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymized.
Our use of your personal information
· We only use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you ("User Agreement"); troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us
· Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.
· Additionally, information relating to items you are buying be displayed on the Site. This information can include details of your user ID, feedback ratings and associated comments relating to your use of the Site. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your express permission.
· By registering on the Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails
· Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the Site for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
Your use of your and other users’ personal information.
· Site members may need to share personal information (including financial information) with each other to complete transactions on the Site. You should respect, at all times, the privacy of other Site members.
· We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share personal information with other Site members so you should always seek information on the privacy and security policies of any other Site members with whom you are transacting prior to sharing any of your personal information with another Site member.
· You agree to use any personal information received from another Site member in relation to a transaction on the Site solely in relation to such transaction and shall not use the information received from another Site member for any other purposes (except with the express consent of the other Site member).
· You acknowledge and agree, and you shall use personal information received from another Site member in accordance with all applicable laws.
Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
· You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of the Site. If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Site or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support team. The "Contact Us" link at the top of each Site webpage contains our customer support email and phone details.
· Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Third party website links
No spam or spoof emails
We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Protecting your personal information
· We hold your personal information on servers located in the United Arab Emirates.
· By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and its storage on, our servers located in United Arab Emirates. We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
· All personal information is encrypted. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
· You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site.
· Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
· Never share your username and password with anyone!
· If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the My Account section of the Site.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you are still looking for more information then, you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
By visiting this link: https://www.eurovetsworld.com/contacts/