Date: 15th December 2020
Time: from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Audience: Companion segment: Veterinarians and Nurses
Price: AED 0
Speaker: MVDr. Ing. Martin Čech
- since 2013 Area Sales Manager and R&D Manager, Calibra
- working in research and development division,
- coordinating trainings and lectures in field of veterinary clinical dietetics
- surgical externship on University Urbana/Illinois USA
- surgical externship on University Bern, Switzerland
- internship on Tierklinik Hollabrunn Austria under the leadership of Dr. Günther Schwarz Dipl. ECVS
- AO course Berlin Germany
Speaker: MVDr. Katarína Kopálová
- since 2020 Junior Export Key Account Manager, Calibra
- international sales
- working with Calibra Academy – education department
- externship University of Ljubljana Slovenia
- externship University of Zagreb Croatia
- Erasmus practice Anicura Tierklinik Hollabrunn Austria
Webinar on Nutritional therapy of obesity and its consequences – diabetes mellitus, orthopedic problems
Presented by MVDr. Ing. Martin Čech and MVDr. Katarína Kopálová
- Is obesity a banality or a dangerous physical condition?
- What is the nutritional therapy of obesity and diabetes mellitus like?
- Main orthopedic problems and oral chondroprotectives.
At Eurovets, we represent leading multi-national brands in nutrition, veterinary equipment, medicines and consumables for companion-, equine and production animals. In addition to traditional wholesale, Eurovets provides warehousing, distribution, CPD training, webinars, marketing and sales resources in order to support these products in the region.
Eurovets is excited to have MVDr. Ing. Martin Čech and MVDr. Katarína Kopálová conducting this webinar and share their knowledge and broad experience with our companion customers here in the UAE.