Date: 22nd September 2020
Time: from 11:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Audience: Companion segment: Veterinarians and Nurses
Price: AED 0
Dr. Dennis DeNicola DVM, Ph.D., DACVP
Dr. DeNicola received both his DVM in 1978 and PhD in 1981 from Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine. He was a faculty member of Purdue for 21 years and as full professor, he directed the teaching hospital clinical pathology laboratory and was the primary clinical pathology educator for veterinary students, interns, residents and veterinary technicians/nurses. He joined IDEXX in 2002 as the Chief Veterinary Educator.
ICC hematology webinar part 1 “Interpreting routine feline hematology: What do red cell parameters really mean?”
- Refresh on the hematopoiesis of red cells and platelets
- Review red cell profile: what do each of the red cell parameters mean and how they relate to red cell morphology
- Discuss thrombocytopaenia vs platelet clumping, how to differentiate.
- Identify common feline red cell and platelet abnormalities: what changes may be visible on the red cell profile
- Illustrate it by putting it all together-clinical case studies
At Eurovets, we represent leading multi-national brands in nutrition, veterinary equipment, medicines and consumables for companion-, equine and production animals. In addition to traditional wholesale, Eurovets provides warehousing, distribution, CPD training, webinars, marketing and sales resources in order to support these products in the region.
Eurovets is excited to have Dr. DeNicola conducting this webinar and share his knowledge and broad experience with our Companion customers here in the UAE.