Update: 13/12/2018 - Applications closed
We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager who will be responsible for Eurovets Companion Animal pharmaceutical portfolio by effectively promoting, educating and increasing profitable sales for Eurovets. This position will also work closely with the General Sales Manager in managing our offering / portfolio of products, promotions, pricing, financing programs, inventory and other tools to increase sales.
Job description (Responsibilities & Duties):
- Evaluate existing brands, provide guidance on potential.
- Develop strategies for significant growth of these brands.
- Evaluate gaps within the Middle East companion animal market.
- Identify and actively pursue brands and products both inside and outside of the Eurovets portfolio.
- Build relationships with key decision makers throughout the companion animal market.
- Planning, promotion, presentation and sales of relevant products.
- Reporting of all activities.
- Keeping abreast of industry and product developments both locally and internationally, ongoing professional development.
- Achieve and continually build technical knowledge of products and services, technologies, operations and processes.
- Management and guidance of existing sales staff, development thereof.
- Active participation in customer offers, deal negotiation.
- Track sales monthly identifying trends and determine calling objectives and frequency.
- Attend trade shows and other educational commitments.
- Represent Eurovets values to customers through professional presentation, understanding of the veterinary business and of customer needs, and excellent communication and follow through.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Desired Skills and Experience:
- Graduate degree required or equivalent experience.
- UAE Driver’s license and personal vehicle. (Candidates without UAE driver’s license will not be considered).
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in the Companion Animal market.
- Deep understanding of Companion Animal Health market.
- Demonstrated customer knowledge.
- Documented track record of strong sales and demonstrated closing skills.
- Solid organization skills; capable of multi-tasking.
- Strong people and matrix management skills and experience.
- Great communication, interpersonal skills and ability to motivate and influence.
- Ability to coach, train, and develop people as it relates to sales performance, goals and objectives.
- Technical aptitude.
- Excellent communication and written skills in English.
- Additional language – Arabic preferred but optional.
- Solid computer skills and ability to utilize sales information management databases.
- Must be professionally mature, Entrepreneurial and self-starter with ability to drive projects with minimal directions.
- Demonstrated general business knowledge and judgment.
- Utilizes creativity in problem solution, works easily with team partners to solve customer needs.
- Integrity, keeping commitments to employees, customers and the company.
- Builds and sustains relationships founded on trust and loyalty.
What’s in it for you:
- Great Work & Team environment.
- Stable company that is experiencing tremendous growth.
If you fit the profile, please complete the online application form and upload the necessary documentation.
*** ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED ***