Career Opportunities @Eurovets - Brand Manager, Production Animal
February 26 2018
To develop and grow the production animal product portfolio for Eurovets.
Job description (Responsibilities & Duties):
- Evaluate existing brands, provide guidance on potential.
- Develop strategies for significant growth of these brands.
- Evaluate gaps within the Middle East production animal market.
- Identify and actively pursue brands and products both inside and outside of the EV portfolio.
- Build relationships with key decision makers throughout the production animal market.
- Planning, promotion, presentation and sales of relevant products.
- Reporting of all activities.
- Keeping abreast of industry and product developments both locally and internationally, ongoing professional development.
- Achieve and continually build technical knowledge of products and services, technologies, operations and processes.
- Provide marketing with the necessary market research to implement communication strategy and work closely with the marketing department to roll out plan.
- Management and guidance of existing sales staff, development thereof.
- Active participation in customer offers, deal negotiation.
- Track sales monthly identifying trends and determine calling objectives and frequency.
- Attend trade shows and other educational commitments.
- Evaluate key performance indicators of the region brand product files & recommend retail/tactical incentives in view of the competitive activities.
- Provide product information and training to internal members as well prospective customers.
- Represent Eurovets values to customers through professional presentation, understanding of the veterinary business and of customer needs, and excellent communication and follow through.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Desired Skills and Experience:
- Graduate degree required + equivalent experience & skills (see below)
- Management experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years sales experience in the Production Animal market.
- Deep understanding of Production Animal Health market.
- Demonstrated customer knowledge.
- Documented track record of strong sales and demonstrated closing skills.
- Solid organization skills; capable of multi-tasking.
- Strong people and matrix management skills and experience
- Great communication, interpersonal skills and ability to motivate and influence
- Ability to coach, train, and develop people as it relates to sales performance, goals and objectives.
- Technical aptitude.
- Excellent communication and written skills in English.
- Solid computer skills and ability to utilize sales information management databases.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must possess a passion for business, drive, and initiative.
- Must be professionally mature, Entrepreneurial and self-starter with ability to drive projects with minimal directions
- Demonstrated general business knowledge and judgment.
- Utilizes creativity in problem solution, works easily with team partners to solve customer needs.
- Integrity, keeping commitments to employees, customers and the company.
- Builds and sustains relationships founded on trust and loyalty.
- Experience in Prodcution industry.
- Results driven.
What’s in it for you:
- Great work & Team environment in a multicultural team for 30-40 team members.
- Flexible small business environment.
- Stable company that is experiencing tremendous growth.
If you fit the profile, please follow these steps -
1) Forward your CV, Subject line = Your Name and Lastname + Ref: #productionsales
2) Cover Letter,
3) Completed Questionaire (Download HERE)
4) To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31 March 2018
Must be available to start immediately
*** ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED ***