Veterinary Business Training day in partnership with Vet Dynamics
May 23 2018
Eurovets in partnership with Vet Dynamics presents; The Veterinary Business Training Day
Audience: Independent Veterinary Business Owners, Managers & Veterinarians
Date & Time: 23rd May, 2018 from 9.30am to 5.30pm
Why should you attend?
- Working too hard for too long for too little return?
- Want to make an extra 250,000 AED per vet per year?
- Struggle to manage vet performance?
- Frustrated by poor invoicing and missed opportunities?
- Would you like a clear pathway to financial and clinical success for your business and team?
- Want to engage and empower your team?
What will you learn?
About our Speaker: Alan Robinson B.V.Sc. MRCVS DMS.
- Seven key leadership skills for veterinary owners and managers.
- How a veterinary business progresses from ‘Survival’ to ‘Success’ to ‘Freedom’.
- The limiting mind-sets and beliefs that keep vets and practice owners caught up in the
‘Busy-Trap’ and the specific strategies that get them up to the next level.
- How you balance the competing outcomes of profit, clinical care, client experience and team performance in a busy practice.
- Essentially, how to create your personal business and life strategy as a vet.
has been a veterinary surgeon in practice for 20+ years, a successful business consultant for 18 years to over 600 practices and a director of Vet Dynamics. His mission is helping independent practice owners improve performance and quality of life in practice.
His company, Vet Dynamics, works with independent practices to provide personalized resources for Practice Performance, Business Intelligence, Leadership & Culture and Team Engagement.
REGISTRATIONS HAS NOW CLOSED